Sunday, January 24, 2010

Welcome to The Critical Dunce



If your reading this you are likely my friend. Congratulations you made a nominal choice. As you may know I am heading to Guatemala for 11 weeks with my romantic companion, Molly. I am setting this blog up to chronicle our adventures. You can also follow the happenings on Molly's blog. I would link to it, but apparently Molly is too busy shopping for Fabergé eggs to set hers up. Upon my return I may turn this into a politics/food/entertainment blog. In the meantime you can look forward to:

  • Reports from our road trip to St. Louis, Memphis (BBQ), New Orleans (Po-Boy), and Florida(Grouper Sandwich).
  • a lot of smack talk about Molly's blog.
  • and colorful commentary like "politicians are so dumb, it's wild" and "This place was nice"

No comments:

Post a Comment