Monday, April 26, 2010

Wrap it up

We have been realxing liberally this past week back in San Pedro on Lago de Atilan which is still quite nice.

I have found San Pedro is an excellent place to get coffee which grows in the streets and all over the mountains. In the tourist establishments one can even find a good french press.

We also noticed a lot more men whereing traditional dress which is not common here and fairly nonexisitent most places.  The exception being Solola the capital of the department surrounding the lake. We visited the friday market in Solola where men where colorful red embroidered pants and insanely colored and woven cowboy jackets.


We also ate this fruit at the market. I do not know what it is called. it contains slimey sweet seeds that togther look like human brains. Tastes kind of like pomegranite but less tart.








Hell yes I am a cowboy, just do not tell my buttocks which were feeling the pain after a pleasent jaunt in the country.












We have also been sleeping alot because we are kind of bored and drinking a lot of licuados, smoothies, because they are delicous. Also I got stung by a bee on my face and I look like I got into a fight, which i did with a bee.

1 comment:

  1. 99% certain that you ate a passion fruit. They are awesome.

    ReplyDelete